Remote Medical Support
OccuMED provides Remote Medical Support to clients in remote locations such as remote mine-sites, predominantly within the resource sector.
24/7 Remote Medical Support
- Standalone service (without Poison Permit): includes
- 24/7 phone support for site medic/nurse for general medical advice with OccuMED Medical Practitioner.
- Coordinated treatment, physical rehabilitation, early return to work programs for employees affected by a workplace injury.
- Access to key strategic locations, close to Perth Domestic Airport, Hospitals and Specialist Centers in Subiaco and Murdoch.
- Access to a wide Specialist referral network and rapid referrals for acute workplace injuries and admission to hospitals.
- With Poison Permit:
- Application and custodianship of a Poisons Permit to enable the purchase and use of restricted medications on site.
- Annual onsite audit.