Independent Medical Evaluations ('IME's)
OccuMED is one of the longest serving providers of specialist services in WA, providing detailed information and recommendations to insurers for decisions around liability, treatment options and work capacity.
OccuMED’s Specialist Occupational Physicians undertake independent medicolegal assessments (“second opinions”) for the purpose of:
- Determination of causation of an illness or injury
- Investigation and treatment recommendations based upon the most current clinical evidence
- Rehabilitation and return to work assistance
- Determination of current and future work capacity
- Determination of prognosis
- Permanent impairment (PI) assessment
OccuMED’s Occupational Physicians are WorkCover WA Approved Medical Specialists.